Summer Camp Regulations
We are pleased to be able to offer 2 Hockey Camps during the 2020 Summer! As with the events with Covid-19, there are regulations and restrictions we have to enforce, please see below for those. If you have any questions, please email Greg Martin at GMartin@therinks.com!
***There will be a limit of 23 participants, space is limited!***
***Participants MUST have their own equipment, no loaner gear will be provided!***
Entering the rink
- Practice social distancing of a minimum 6 feet while waiting to enter the rink
- You may be required to take a temperature check before entering the rink
- Parent (or adult participant) must digitally sign a Health Declaration on behalf of the participant before being allowed to enter the facility. This declaration must be re-signed every day of participation: Health Declaration
- A mask must be worn by all participants and spectators while in the facility. (Participant's mask may be removed while on the rink)
- Participant should arrive to the rink 15 minutes before the session, No earlier
- Participant is allowed a maximum of ONE spectator to be in the facility during the session
- Once you have entered the rink the participant must check in at the designated area
- Currently locker rooms are not available
- Players should plan to dress in their gear as much as possible prior to arriving to the rink
On the rink
- Participant's mask may be removed while on the rink
- Please follow all instructions, guidelines and procedures outlined by the rink
- Please always practice social distancing guidelines while visiting your rink.
- The maximum number of participants on each session will be strictly regulated (as per CDC, State, and County guidelines)
After your session
- Participants must wear a mask after exiting the rink surface and keep it on while in the facility
- Participant should leave the facility no more than 15 minutes after the completion of the session
We are closely monitoring government, state and local policy changes, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, government mandates, and public health advancements and will continue to make any necessary changes that will be appropriate to our protocols and procedures.
Three Day Hockey Camp Pricing
- $99.00 for both Skaters & Goalies
*Rental equipment will not be available during these Camps*
Summer Hockey Camp Dates
To register, CLICK HERE!
July 27th, 28th, & 29th from 10:00AM to 12:00PM
August 10th, 11th, & 12th from 10:00AM to 12:00PM
For more information, contact:
Irvine Inline Program Office
Irvine Inline Youth Hockey Coordinator – Greg Martin