Whenever local schools are on a break, Irvine Inline offers week long clinics to help develop your child’s hockey skills. Your child will spend a full day, beginning at 9AM, receiving professional instruction from special guest coaches and our expert staff. Our camps emphasize skill development, proper technique, game knowledge and sportsmanship. Every camp is available for all levels of players from AAA to novice, and will make sure you take your game to the next level!
- $210.00 for Skaters with Lunch Package
- $1185 for Skaters without Lunch Package
- $50.00 for Goalies* with Lunch Package
- $10 for Goalies who need rent equipment*
- Lunch Package Includes a snack, a lunch, and drinks. Lunch usually consists of pasta, pizza, sandwiches, or hot dogs.
- Camp #1: June 26 - June 29
- Camp #2: July 10 - July 13
- Camp #3: July 24 - July 27
- Camp #4: August 7 - August 10
For more information, contact:
Irvine Inline Program Office
Youth Hockey Coordinator – Greg Martin