Recreational Leagues Return Starting April 12!
The Rinks - Irvine Inline is excited to announce the return of adult and youth recreational leagues beginning Monday, April 12! New for 2021 leagues run during all three seasons starting in January, May, and September ensuring that you will never be waiting too long for the next season.
Be sure to update your waiver and membership in your Dash account before registering for the upcoming season!
Registration is now open!Log In/Update Your Account
Important Dates - Adult League:
Available on your league night beginning Monday, April 12
- $7 per player
Registration & Payment Deadline:
Sunday, April 11th
(Teams must be paid in full by this date to be included in the season)
League Play Begins:
Monday, April 19th
Important Dates - Youth League:
Saturday, April 17th
- Times TBA
Deadline to Register:
Sunday, April 18th
Facility Covid-19 Practices & Protocols
Below are practices and protocols that all guests must comply with while in the facility. Programs will be modified to meet occupancy, distancing, and other requirements in accordance with CDC, local, state and federal policies and guidelines.
- To attend any session, you must register online, CLICK HERE to register. Only registered participants and two (2) parents/guardians will be allowed in the facility.
- Two parents/guardians may accompany Adult League players
- Two parents/guardians may accompany Youth League players
- All participants must have an updated, signed waiver on file.
- In order to ensure the safety of our guests and employees, in consideration of being allowed to use The Rinks and Great Park Ice facilities, each time a participant arrives at the facility to participate in a session, he/she (his/her guardian) will be asked to certify certain information pertaining to COVID-19, which may include the following:
- The participant does not have, and has not had in the last 14 days, a fever over 100.4 degrees;
- The participant is not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (including, but not limited to, a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, muscle aches);
- The participant has not had close contact within the last 14 days with an individual infected with COVID-19, suspected of being infected with COVID-19 or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms; and
- The participant shall not enter the facility if any of the above is true.
- If a parent/guardian will not be present at the facility when a participant checks in for a session, please contact your specific rink in order to electronically sign the certification within 2 hours of the start of the participant's session.
- Participants will be required to have their temperature taken before entering the facility to ensure it is not over 100.4 degrees. If the participant's temperature is above 100.4 degrees, the participant will not be allowed to enter the facility.
- All guests and participants must adhere to facility policies at all times. Failure to do so will result in a suspension from the facility.
- Participants will be allowed to enter the facility 15 minutes before their session starts and be asked to leave 15 minutes after their session ends.
- All guests will be required to wear face coverings. Face coverings will not be provided by the facility. If a guest arrives without a face covering, they will not be allowed in the facility.
- Masks are required at all times in the facility when not actively participating on the rink
- Participants must arrive partially dressed in the necessary gear for their activity. Benches will be available to put your skates on and take skates off. Locker rooms will be closed.
- There will be no public programming (e.g., public skating, birthday parties, league play, classes, etc.) at this time.
- All sessions will be limited to 25 participants or other established guidelines.
- Certain features of the facility, such as water fountains, vending machines, and ATMs, will be closed until further notice. Please check with your specific rink for additional details on closures.
- Please bring your own water bottle. Concessions stands will be closed, with the exception of Great Park Ice. Great Park Ice may adjust concession stand hours from time-to-time and may provide limited offerings.
- Guests should not enter the facility if they are experiencing any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, have been exposed to anyone suspected of having or diagnosed with COVID-19, or are not comfortable being in a public place or otherwise at the facility.
- Please practice social distancing while inside the facility.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the facility. Please wash and/or sanitize your hands often and follow other recommended hygiene practices.
- We have enhanced our cleaning and sanitization process. A dedicated team will continually disinfect players benches, restrooms, and common areas throughout the day. Enhanced cleaning does not replace the importance of and need to practice good hygiene and social distancing.
- Please enter through the marked doors and follow signage in the facility. Each facility will have specific doors to enter and doors to exit.